- Level: Cantrip (Transmutation)
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V
- Range(area): 30 ft
- Attack(save): None
- Damage(effect): Control
- School: Transmutation
- Duration: 1 Minute
Within a particular range, you need to manifest a minor wonder and a sign of supernatural power and also you have to create one of the following magical effects and they must be in with a range.
- You need to alter the appearance of your own eyes up to one minute
- About for one minute, your voice will boom up to three times as loud as normal
- For flying open or slam shut you must instantaneously cause an unlocked door or any window
- For about exactly one minute you cause harmless tremors in the ground
- Within a range, you have to create an instantaneous sound which will originate from a point of your choice like the rumble of thunder, the cry of the raven, ominous whispers.
Whenever you cast Thaumaturgy 5e spell for multiple times then you can have three of its 1-minute effect active at a time and also you can able to dismiss that kind of effects as an action.